Kit Harington on Jon Snow’s parentage
Incredible concept art sketches created by production designer Ondrej Nekvasil for Bong Joon-Ho’s visionary science fiction film, “Snowpiercer”.
01. Typical view of a cramped, dark, and grimy corridor within the residential areas of the Tail Section.
02. Gilliam’s Tent, located at the very end of the Snowpiercer, as seen on the outside.
03. Living spaces inside the Tail Section intended to mimic the claustrophobic feel of slums in third-world countries.
04. A sketch depicting a violent, blood-soaked scene onboard the train, which was eventually realized in the film as the memorable battle between the Tail Section rebels and the Front Section soldiers at the Yekaterina Bridge and Tunnel.
05. A verdant rendering of the Greenhouse Section, where it marks the first time the Tail Section rebels encounter the vivid colors of the train. Notice a key difference: the old lady in the sketch is reading a book, whereas in the film, she is leisurely doing her knitting by the fountain.
06. Beyond the fountain stand boxes of carefully cultivated and strictly controlled plants, fruits, and vegetables all flourishing within the limited spaces of the Greenhouse Section.
07. Perhaps one of the most beautiful parts of the Snowpiercer that made Yona Minsoo stare in joyous wonder: a floor-to-ceiling wraparound Aquarium Section filled with marine life.
who needs a gun, when you have a face like that → Chris Evans
"I swear to God, if you saw me when I am by myself in the woods, I’m a lunatic. I sing, I dance."
alternate ending to the third hobbit movie
thranduil walks around the battlefield and spies the dead bodies of fili and kili
and then he kneels down and touches them gently with one finger and they come back to life
and everyone lives happily ever after
thranduil is secretly ned the piemaker
Would you like to see more male nudity on the show?